New Home Sales Tumble For 3rd Straight Month – Worst Streak In 4 Years. New home sales are up just 0.5% YoY. Purchases rose in two of four U.S. regions, including a 9 percent gain in the biggest region, the south; sales fell 17.6 percent in second-largest region, the West And while existng home sales popped,
Mortgage application volume drops after rate hike The Federal Reserve did not increase its benchmark rate. mortgage applications were higher last week, according to the latest data from the Mortgage Bankers Association. The market composite index,Costly markets ‘move to frigid waters,’ price growth to warm in 2020 These days it’s not strange to see the market going from a long period of serenity to complete chaos in the blink of an eye, and one explanation is a phenomenon dubbed a. Tesla CEO Elon Musk pours.People on the move: April 26 Ericsson Announces Change to the Executive Team Ericsson announced that Rafiah Ibrahim will leave her position as Senior Vice President and Head of Market Area Middle East & Africa and will take on a role as advisor to CEO brje ekholm. rafiah ibrahim, who has held her current position since April 01, 2017, will assumeRead More
WASHINGTON – Americans stepped back from buying new homes in March, the third straight monthly decline as sales plunged sharply in the Western states. New-home sales slipped 1.5% last month to a.
Mortgage rates inch up after five-week decline A toxic combination of rising interest rates, a looming vacancy tax on empty flats and the sharp decline. the squeeze as mortgage rates inch up Lai Sun Development raised the rate of agent.
· Inventory Climbs for Third Straight Month, But Don’t Call It a Comeback (November 2018 Market Report) By Aaron Terrazas on Dec. 20, 2018 The number of homes on the market in November rose 0.4 percent from a year earlier, the third consecutive month of modest gains following nearly four years of inventory declines.
Existing home sales dipped in February, continuing a three-month-long run of declining sales activity, according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Existing Home Sales Decline for.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) said existing home sales declined for the third straight month in June. Total existing-home sales – which are completed transactions including single.
Sales of new homes unexpectedly rose in March, climbing to a 16-month high to cap the first quarter with a third straight increase that reflects a boost from lower borrowing costs. Single-family home sales rose 4.5% to a 692,000 annualized pace that topped all estimates in Bloomberg’s survey, while February’s figure was revised down somewhat, government data showed Tuesday.
· WASHINGTON – Americans stepped back from buying new homes in March, the third straight monthly decline as sales plunged sharply in the Western states.
· Sales of new U.S. homes unexpectedly rose in March to a 16-month high, with a third straight increase that reflects a boost from lower borrowing costs..
· New home sales are drawn from permits and tend to be volatile on a month-to-month basis. Sales fell 3.7% from a year ago. The median new house price declined 2.7% from a.
· WASHINGTON(Reuters) – Sales of new U.S. single-family homes unexpectedly fell for a third straight month in February, weighed down by steep declines in the Midwest and West.
Putin pins housing hopes on mortgage factory modeled on U.S. March 8th 2004 The morning brought out Kremlin tour. By this time, we had the impression that the city seemed to be quite well funded, and even though there were signs of poverty all around, it was easy to still see the city as the capital of one of the world’s superpowers.